First Day of Sane

Yesterday, I started the Sane diet because I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. I picked myself up again after failing so many times.

I knew that I had to do it different.

This time, I made a plan and I hate plans! I am very much a spontaneous, whatever-I-feel-like-in-the-moment type of person.

This was the plan:
Breakfast: 2 fried eggs with salad, green chile, and tomatoes
Lunch: Tuna with mayo and green beans with a little Alfredo sauce
Dinner: Burger and green beans with Alfredo sauce
Snacks: Banana, cottage cheese, and carrot sticks

I pretty much kept to the plan. Everything I ate was Sane.

Result:
In the morning, I was down 2 pounds. That might have been water weight, but I already noticed a difference! Having done Sane before, I know that my body responds to it really well! Also, I have quite a bit of weight to lose so it is not hard to drop weight.

I did really crave ice cream and all the sugar laden foods though!

Tip: Make sure you eat at least 3 cups of veggies per meal. This is the key to the diet.
Planning my meals made me realistically look at what I had in my kitchen ahead of time. I only put down what I would realistically eat too.

Comments